Ahhhh…a little time off. Sort of.
We don’t offer any winter services but we’re still busy planning our work for the spring. We’re always improving our services through training & education in the off season. This is also the time we perform maintenance on our equipment and/or buy better equipment. This allows us to keep our prices as low as possible due to the efficiency of our equipment and our people.
As the holidays approach, winter weather sets in and we begin getting long periods of freezing temperatures. By now our irrigation systems are winterized, lawn care is complete, and pruning should be done.
Winter landscape maintenance is about making sure landscapes are clean and in good repair. This is the perfect time to deep clean planter beds, prune, and prepare that landscape for the growing season.
Here are some of the tasks you should have on your checklist for landscape maintenance in winter:
- Ensure fall maintenance has been completed
- Continue to clean up leaf and other debris
- Provide winter watering for trees, and shrubs if there is no precipitation for extended periods of time
- Do final pruning of trees and shrubs
- Snow removal and ice control on paved areas
- Apply pre-emergent herbicides to assist in week abatement in planter beds.
What about You?
This is a good time for you to consider pre-planning for the springtime. If you want help with planning a great summer for your yard. We’ve got time…
Thanks for stopping by!