Having a beautiful lawn doesn’t just happen by magic. A multi-pronged approach to lawn care will result in a healthy lawn that will have your neighbors green with envy. Whether you tackle the project yourself or hire a lawn care professional, looking after your lawn requires consistent work. A baseline of lawn care is keeping your grass mowed and your irrigation system working properly. Fertilizing plants and grasses, as well as trimming and pruning foliage, may promote the health of your plants and lawn. At Yard Perfect we offer different packages with varying monthly fees depending on your lawn size and the services you desire. Call us for a no-cost, no-obligation site visit! 757-754-5551
Basic Lawn Services
Yard sizes vary regardless of the size of your home. Because of this, we want you to know the average cost based on size:
- Small yard – $35 weekly
- 1/2 acre plot – $65 weekly
- Full acre plot – $95 weekly
The best way to know the cost is to get a free quote. We will come to your home free of charge, verify the size of your yard, and give you a quote. Our business has grown because our pricing is fair and our work is excellent.
Call Us for a FREE quote: 757-754-5551
- Gutter cleaning – Don’t risk falling off your roof! Let us take that off your plate. We offer year-round gutter maintenance. You can call us for a one time visit or we can schedule a quarterly cleaning.
- Flowers, shrubs & trees planted – When is the the right time of year for planting? What shrubs look best for your yard? We will help you choose the appropriate plants for the area you are looking to plant or we can take on the whole decision making process all together and submit to you a design plan of the plants we have chosen and where we would like to plant them for your approval. We like to keep our customers in the loop as much as possible, after all, it’s your yard and you will have to look at it every day. We want our customers to be happy most of all. Call 757-754-5551 today for a free no obligation quote.
- Fertilizing – If you want to have a beautiful lawn you have to give it the right nutrients. We can come out and give you an estimate on what it takes to make your lawn look its best. A beautiful lawn not only makes you the envy of the neighborhood, it also improves the value of your home should you decide to sell. Call 757-754-5551 today for a free no obligation quote.
- Shrub and small trees pruned/trimmed – Trimming and pruning of the plants in your yard is crucial to the life of your plants. The reasons to prune is to remove dead limbs, control the direction of the growth of the plant, improving or maintaining health, increasing the number and quality of flowers and fruits. Call 757-754-5551 today for a free no obligation quote.
- Mulching and rocks – Mulch is great to add to your flower beds in the spring to suppress weeds, retain moisture, and moderate soil temperature. Mulch is also good in the fall to protect the plants from the cold. Landscaping rocks can add greatly to the look of your garden or yard. Landscaping rocks come in all shapes and sizes. When you contact us about installing landscape rocks we can discuss what would look great in your yard. Prices vary depending on the type you prefer. Call 757-754-5551 today for a free no obligation quote.
- Leaf removal – Those trees look beautiful in the spring, summer, and even in the fall. For most when they see the leaves changing color they know there is a lot of back breaking raking and bagging of leaves to be done. We love playing in the leaves! We will even rake them into piles for your children to play in. Joking aside, we would be glad to take on the job of collecting and bagging all the leaves in your yard, and either leaving them at your curb, or taking them away for a small fee. Call 757-754-5551 today for a free no obligation quote.
Thanks for visiting!